What's new

Question on cydia apps

taylor4338

Reaction score
Are there any decent cydia apps or Tweeks anything that r free cause all the ones I see are kindave pricy??? Anyone help me out?

taylor4338 said:
Are there any decent cydia apps or Tweeks anything that r free cause all the ones I see are kindave pricy??? Anyone help me out?

There are plenty of free Cydia "tweaks". The best ones you need to pay for tho.

But there are many that are free as well.

NCSettings
KuaiDial (must add repo: kuaidial.googlecode.com/svn/deb/)
Activator (QuickDo is like a million x's better but costs $5. Totally worth it).
SnoozeOrStop
SwipeSelection
SwipeShiftCaret
Ipsum
LowPowerBanner
Caffeine 2
iFile (cost $5 but can still use half Ty features after the trial..this is a MUST HAVE package)
iCleaner
WinterBoard
WiFiFoFum
Backgrounder

There is also biteSMS. biteSMS cost $10 but you can still use all functionality even when the trial period is up. Once the trial period is up, you will just have a small advertisement in the bottom the biteSMS application. Other then the add..everything will work..but that ads won't go away until you buy a license.

Which isn't too bad, considering what biteSMS does is allow you to reply, compose, delete, mark read and messages via a pop up...so you can always reply or send a SMS from anywhere without ever having to open the app...even on the lock screen.

But really the best tweaks are paid....and a lot of them are totally worth it. Some I personally don't think are worth what there cost is at all..but a lot I do.

CallBar (totally worth it)

IntelliScreenX (totally worth it)

KBShortcuts (totally worth it)

Infinidock (totally worth it)

Springtomize 2 (totally worth it)

QuickDo (totally worth it)

Music Controls Pro (totally worth it)

Barrel (Ehh...looks cool..worth it if ya like cool scrolling animations..if no then it's not).

MutiCleaner (totally worth it)

Zephyr (Not worth it. Can do everything Zephyr does (minus certain animations) with the combination of Activator, QuickDo, and MultiCleaner but can basically do everything Zephyr does with QuickDo alone).

WeeTrackData (totally worth it)

MusicCenter For Notification Center (not even close to worth it in my book..not when comparing to other tweaks.

Last edited: