What's new

Question for those who ordered the ATT at midnight...

KayleighCheyenne

Reaction score
I am eligible for an upgrade and plan on ordering the Verizon iPhone at 3am on Thursday.. but I have a question..

I live in Indiana for college, but I'm on my dad's account. He lives in North Carolina.. Will I be able to choose where the phone ships or will it just be sent to his house and he'll have to mail it to me?

Any information you guys have from past experience would be great!

I am eligible for an upgrade and plan on ordering the Verizon iPhone at 3am on Thursday.. but I have a question..

I live in Indiana for college, but I'm on my dad's account. He lives in North Carolina.. Will I be able to choose where the phone ships or will it just be sent to his house and he'll have to mail it to me?

ive done it several times but its my account, make sure you have access/authority to make decisions on the account to have it done

The customer service rep that has been helping me is very helpful and informative. She said that the iPhone pre-order system will be different than their regular ordering system. Normally, you can choose a different ship-to address... But for this pre-order event, all orders will be shipped to the billing address on the account.

If you have access to the MyVerizon account (which I assume you do if you're planning on pre-ordering), just go to the Profile section and change the address to your own today. Then tonight, log in, order the iPhone, and after it ships, just log back in and change the address back to your dad's. That's what I'm doing, since I'm on my dad's account as well. Although in my case, he only lives 15 minutes away from me, lol... still easier to just get it shipped straight to me though ;)

Ahh! Thank you. I just went in and changed the address! Hopefully this works then! Good luck for everyone trying to preorder tonight!!