What's new

Question for all!

gt-r

Reaction score
Hello guys! I found an iPhone4 and I am trying to figure out the passcode to get in the phone... I've tried many numbers but it doesn't unlock.. What can I do???

Hello guys! I found an iPhone4 and I am trying to figure out the passcode to get in the phone... I've tried many numbers but it doesn't unlock.. What can I do???

Maybe do the right thing??? And take it to a police station??

Maybe do the right thing??? And take it to a police station??

They dont do that type of things here in america... How to bypass the passcode?? Anybody?

Yea, I agree take to to the police turn it in as lost. Yes, you can do that here......

Turn it in to the police, then go buy one that will belong to you

Last edited:
If i was that iphones owner and i tracked you down, i would probably beat the $&!# out of you. U should take it to the police. And if you dont know how to bypass the code, youre an idiot and you shouldnt own an iphone.

You "FOUND" and iPhone??? Really? I agree with every one else in this thread~Do the right thing and turn it in. How about instead of trying to unlock it, go back to the place where you "FOUND" it, and ask if anyone was looking for an iPhone4 recently?

With any luck they have installed find my iPhone and can see where it within 3 meters. I hope they come knocking soon asking where it is