What's new

Question about zagg invisible shield

issjakers

Reaction score
Can you install it without the solution, i already bought the full body from best buy and im a little self concious about the liquid, i was wondering if i could just do it without the liquid. Ive watched countless videos on how to install with liquid and im not so sure yet. help me ? :)

Nope, the back of the zagg is really sticky so one wrong move and it's stuck on crooked... You won't get a do over like alot of vinyl covers. Don't worry about the water just follow the directions you'll be fine. In the worst case that you do damage something the water sensors that apple uses are inside the case,headphone jack,dock connector. So they won't give you any grief about getting the front wet.

Nope, the back of the zagg is really sticky so one wrong move and it's stuck on crooked... You won't get a do over like alot of vinyl covers. Don't worry about the water just follow the directions you'll be fine. In the worst case that you do damage something the water sensors that apple uses are inside the case,headphone jack,dock connector. So they won't give you any grief about getting the front wet.
aw alright thanks ill just take it to a zagg stand out in the mall