What's new

?Question about the soon disappearing Unlimited Data

1Cent

Reaction score
Hey. So I was planning on getting the iPhone 4 with the unlimited data package but then I heard it's going away the 7th of July or something. How is it going to work out if I get the unlimited plan before then, is my price going to rise for data usage during my contract time? Or will I keep paying the same price for unlimited data and continue just like before?

Huge thanks in advance!

If you commit to a contract before the change then you're good through the contract term. Only those who sign up after it goes into effect will be under the tiered plan. This is one of the reasons that I made the decision a few months back to get my iPhone 4 instead of waiting for a new version to be released.

If you commit to a contract before the change then you're good through the contract term. Only those who sign up after it goes into effect will be under the tiered plan. This is one of the reasons that I made the decision a few months back to get my iPhone 4 instead of waiting for a new version to be released.
Ok good then I should be fine! It was probably a good decision choosing the iPhone 4 and I should probably do the same now that you put it that way.

Thanks!