What's new

Question about deck tweak

pandahou

Reaction score
Just bought deck on cydia for 1.99 and I was wondering if it's possible to make it work while not in home screen. I honestly thought it would work anywhere.

No, it's only for when you are on your springboard. Most people use "swipe in from right" or something like that to activate it so it would be a pain of it launched when you were in an application(especially a game if it involved swiping from the right side).

maybe in a update....it would be useful if it could be activated from lockscreen or app. As far as interfereing with games, Activator now has a blacklist which allows you to define apps in which Activator actions don't work. Long awaited addition (for me at least! I have thought for a long time that this was needed, as a lot of Activator gestures were off limits due to clashes with apps. I think I emailed them to this effect....)

Cool. Yea I was kinda disappointed in that but it's still pretty nice to have.

I installed it in my 4s and assigned a gesture, but it does not open. Any ideas why?

Try disabling and re enabling. For some reason mine didn't work until I did that. Also try setting a different gesture. I find some tweaks only like some Activator gestures. Sometimes a gesture just won't work. If you havent already it's always worth respringing or rebooting.

Just read in twitter that yeshe is working in making it to work in any app. He Judy having a few problems with animation.