What's new

Push notification for jailbreak phone

santosh.lc

Reaction score
Dear all..
I am santosh lamichhane, i have a problem in my iphone 3gs. I just jailbreak it and unlock the carrier. before if somebody message comment or other my iphone pop up and show me notification but now it wont show me any notification unless i refresh it manually.
I heard abt push notification and that is available in 5.0.1 but i didn't find in my iphone. I google my confusion but it say that if there is no official activation this service will be disable since i hactivate my iphone. I hope you all have a solution for this if your answer is yes then suggest me step by step.

You would need a at&t sim card to activate it. Once you activated it, you would have the ability to have notifications.

But if you hacktivated it, your ability to have notifications is gone.

When you get a AT&T simcard, download the newest redsn0w, click jailbreak, DFU mode, then only select deactivate. From there it will officially activate your phone. Giving you the option to have notifications again.

I dont have that sim and i am residing in qatar.... So it means there is no possibility....

You can buy a AT&T simcard from eBay.
That's your only way to get notifications back.
Note: if you want to buy a AT&T simcard from eBay to activate your iPhone 4, get the small kind.