What's new

Project 726

sephiroth726

Reaction score
Now a featured theme in Cydia, THANK YOU!
P726Preview1.png

After months of work I am proud to finally unleash Project 726. I have been working hard to make a very detailed unique
winterboard theme designed for iPhone4/4s and iTouch 4th gen.
It started when I had an idea for a closed in icon, then quickly grew into a greater concept. I thought it would be cool if my iPhone
kind of looked like it was forged out of metal and stone with a bit of green accenting the grey and stone textures.
This theme features 2 detailed icon sets, full UI, lockscreens (standard pictured above and animated coming later), stock apps,
color keyboard, SBSettings etc...
Special thanks to Redwolfe44 for making a VERY SICK CK for this! Special thanks to Primalscream40 for making a very nice
lockscreen charging battery! Also I would like to thank Sp1keM1ke for porting the font for me! I would also like to thank everyone
that has supported me so kindly!
Lastly but not least I must thank all the friends that have beta tested this for the last couple months Ziggy_7, primalscream40,
DacalMe, QuanB, and special thanks to VicDaMonki for constant support and rigorous testing (and the code he wrote that will be
in widdgets coming later)!
Just a little information to help you:
This theme is best used WITHOUT shrink since it misaligns icon shadow's and page dots.
For the bitesms popups to theme you need to go into User/Library/Caches (via ifile or SSH) then delete ALL of the bsbg images
(example: bsbg-320x228-74@2x) then they will automatically regenerate themed ;)
Also this was designed on iOS 5 but I have ported it over to work on iOS 4 as well (iOS 4-iOS 5.x.x)
With ALL themes be sure to open the advanced options in winterboard and select "optimize themes" This will format the images
the way Apple does which will help you device run faster using themes, it takes a while but it's worth it.
Here's some screenshots where you can look closer:
SBPromo.png

PhonePromo.png

MessagesPromo.png

MediaPromo.png

AppsPromo.png

RED.png

Blue.png

EXTRA WALLS!
Extrawall.png

ZiggyLS.png

8302db4f.jpg

Black_Basealt2x.png

Last edited:
Originally you could get the 2 lockscreens, extra walls, and status bar here on the thread but we can't do that here I found out, so if you have thais theme and you want those extras they can be found on modmyi and bAdGB :)