What's new

Problems using SE keyboard

jackog

Reaction score
Hi Folks, I'm in my seventies and not too nimble with my fingers.
I do love my SE apart from when it comes to typing on the keyboard even in Landscape. I was considering getting an 8 or the upcoming SE2/9 to get bigger keys but now wondering whether to go for a model with no home button such as the X so more room on screen for keyboard even though overall dimensions are only a little larger than the 8. I would love to hear your thoughts.

If you want the largest possible iPhone keyboard, the Max version of the newer iPhones should work for you. They don’t come cheap, though. The iPhone 8 is about the cheapest iPhone currently offered and the last iPhone with a home button.

If you want the largest possible iPhone keyboard, the Max version of the newer iPhones should work for you. They don’t come cheap, though. The iPhone 8 is about the cheapest iPhone currently offered and the last iPhone with a home button.

Thanks scifan, the size of the iphone 8 is about as large as I am comfortable holding. will wait and see what March brings.

Thanks scifan, the size of the iphone 8 is about as large as I am comfortable holding. will wait and see what March brings.
I hear that there may be a low cost iPhone 9 to replace the iPhone 8. It will have an A13 Bionic chip and Touch ID with a home button. It will be the same size as the iPhone 8.

i moved from the SE model to iphone 7 and loving it is the perfect size for me sometimes i fantasy to have the 8 plus but i KNOW i’m not going to be able to handle it snd i will regret it later lol so waiting on the new iphone 9 and hopping one at list of the 2 bezels become smaller so we can have a bigger screen with this size of phone and of course touch id for me is not negociable