What's new

Problems updating

dyer646

Reaction score
Hi all , having problems completing these updates ... Says installing ... Doesn't complete then comes back through as a notification , I click update and keeps happening , any ideas ?

$image-4132321096.jpg

Sign out of your AppleID in the AppStore. Respring/reboot your device, enter your credentials again, and try again.

Sign out of your AppleID in the AppStore. Respring/reboot your device, enter your credentials again, and try again.

Tried ... No luck it still seemed to recognise me even after logging out and rebooting ??

Does this happen after updating to 6.1.2? I just signed out my apple id then restart my iphone, after 3 mins I logged in again and connected my phone to iTunes and after that it went back to normal again. Sometimes this really happens after the update.

Does this happen after updating to 6.1.2? I just signed out my apple id then restart my iphone, after 3 mins I logged in again and connected my phone to iTunes and after that it went back to normal again. Sometimes this really happens after the update.

I waited a little more when booting and seems to have installed all okay
now ... Thanks :)