What's new

Connect to itunes to recieve push notifications

earlboston

Reaction score
Once I updated to OS7, several apps pop up with the "Connect to iTunes to receive push notifications" and it keeps popping up when I push OK. I have to shut the phone down to get out of the app. Any ideas?

Connect to iTunes and back up your phone. Then restore to factory setting, then restore to your backup after that's done. It will take a bit. Probably a glitch when you upgrades to iOS7.

I did that and it works; however, when I restored my backup, it did not include all of my apps. Is this the norm? Surely I don't have to repurchase apps?

I did that and it works; however, when I restored my backup, it did not include all of my apps. Is this the norm? Surely I don't have to repurchase apps?

You can go to the app store on your iphone and click updates > purchased > not on this phone then choose what you need or connect back up ti itunes and under the apps heading see if the sync box is checked

If it is no longer in the App Store you will not get the app back. You sync with iTunes and put the app back on your phone from the ones saved in iTunes.

This is problem for older programs and the way iCloud only saves the name of the and not the app. So if it was taken down then the only way to get it back is to go to iTunes on your PC or Mac.

There is not even a warning message. The only way you find out is when you try to find your app.