What's new

Problem with my itunes

ahmadcpp

Reaction score
Hi guys , I have a serious problem with my itunes
I have mac and ipod touch 4

My itunes can't recognize my ipod touch even if I Delete my Itunes and Delete all nessecary files then reinstall last version of itunes I still have same problem
every time my itunes recognize my ipod touch just for the first time but after that it can't, even after format my ipod then restore, my itunes recognize my ipod just for the first time then it can't

what should i do now can any tell me

how did you format the iPod? did you factory restore it using itunes? have you tried using another usb cable? it could also be the cable or that the dock is having some dust. try to blow some air in the dock to remove any potential dust which could be affecting the connection, and also if you can try to use another cable.

Sorry I didn't format, I erased all content and setting, I though that means format
and I don't thinks it is from cable cause it charge normally. In addition, it works with me several time without any problem but as I said it work just first time after delete and install itunes again
I will try another cable and see what will happen
Thanks

Yes try another cable, if the issue is still there then try to factory rest the iOS using itunes since iTunes can connect your device the first rime after installing itunes.