What's new

Problem with jailbrake

parks

Reaction score
oright guys, i have just jailbroke my phone with the new 4.3.1 JB with redsn0w . i have done everything correctly, i gone through cydia selected 'develeper' then went through the themes. i found the theme i had when i jailbroke with greenpois0n wen on 4.2.1 and the theme said ''this package has been purchased'' and at the top right hand corner it had the ''instal'' button. when i try to install it im getting ''HTTP/1.1 504 GATEWAY TIMEOUT ?? any ideas??

oright guys, i have just jailbroke my phone with the new 4.3.1 JB with redsn0w . i have done everything correctly, i gone through cydia selected 'develeper' then went through the themes. i found the theme i had when i jailbroke with greenpois0n wen on 4.2.1 and the theme said ''this package has been purchased'' and at the top right hand corner it had the ''instal'' button. when i try to install it im getting ''HTTP/1.1 504 GATEWAY TIMEOUT ?? any ideas??

i have also gone to my font which i had installed and im getting ''size mismatch ?
when previously they installed no problem? shal i re-jailbrake ?

also my modem firmware is 04.10.01

Every Tom, Dick, Pocobear and Parks are trying to download today. Just keep trying and try downloading one item at a time, don't use the "Que", it will just slow you down, as some things download quickly and other just stall out. Then you have to do it all over again. Or, just wait till the gold rush is over, and things slow down.

Please also remember that not all Cydia apps are ready for 4.3.1 yet (Infinidock being one) so its best to wait a while anyway

its worked fine now. i have got what i wanted ..cheers guys