What's new

Problem with iPF.net app

iHolophyte

Reaction score
Since upgrading to iOS 5 the app crashes a lot. If I search subscribed topics if I go into the topic it crashes. If I try and search it comes up with an error with a report button (which I have reported but no feed back) anyone else have the same issues? Maybe the forum owners have the answer?

Since upgrading to iOS 5 the app crashes a lot. If I search subscribed topics if I go into the topic it crashes. If I try and search it comes up with an error with a report button (which I have reported but no feed back) anyone else have the same issues? Maybe the forum owners have the answer?

I don't think this app has been upgraded to play well with iOS 5. I could be mistaken though!
:)!

darkstar2007 said:
I don't think this app has been upgraded to play well with iOS 5. I could be mistaken though!
:)!

Like so many apps out there I should imagine :p

holophyte said:

Happens to me often. I understand your frustration.

I've now downloaded tapatalk but how do I find this forum? I type in iPF.net but doesn't find it.
Anyone know how to locate this forum using tapatalk?