What's new

Problem with Cydia.

TungstenGT

Reaction score
I wonder if anyone can help me. I have jailbroken my iphone4 and when I go into Cydia, it has no sources. If I try to go into cydia like I want to get an app, it says:
"The package can not be found in your current sources. I might recommend installing more sources."

If you go to Sources, the page is completely blank and if I try to add a source like Hackulo.us, it runs through like it is adding it, but then the Sources screen is just blank.

Is there anything I can do to fix this?

If it helps, this is what it shows when I open Cydia:

photo-1.png

Last edited:
I advice you rejailbreak your phone using another tool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is there a way to jailbreak other than using redsn0w?
I am on 4.3.1

Yes, if you are on mac you can use pwnage tool. If not try to find the windows version of pwnage tool, as for snowboard i don't know if they've already updated it snowboard is also for windows, and greenpoison as well.

Is there a way to jailbreak other than using redsn0w?
I am on 4.3.1

Yes, if you are on mac you can use pwnage tool. If not try to find the windows version of pwnage tool, as for snowboard i don't know if they've already updated it snowboard is also for windows, and greenpoison as well.

Many thanks for your help! I re-jailbroke using redsn0w and it worked this time. Cydia is working just fine again.
I appreciate your help with this.
:cool:

Sometimes that actually happens on WiFi too depending on whose WiFi you're using. Mine won't work here in my store(Verizon) because of the blocks, but at my home it works just fine...