What's new

! Price Drop & New version ! Voice To Apps 4 iPhone SMS, Email, Facebook&Twitter

simoa

Reaction score
Hi all,

I come to present an application that I hope will make you happy and you free up the keyboard

VoiceToApps for iPhone / iPad SMS, Email, Facebook and Twitter powered by a powerful speech recognition engine. It is very complete and I will offer for only 1$ with a recent price drop.

mzm.uxrkkvjx.170x170-75.png

The link to the application Voice To Apps - Voice To Messages, Email, Facebook and Twitter for iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation) and iPad on the iTunes App Store

Voice To Apps dictation converts voice into text perfectly that you could use later by Email, SMS, Facebook, Twitter or simply copy it in other apps (Doc2Go, Pages etc.).

Voice To Apps dictation is based on a powerful processing engine and rendering of the voice in addition to its sleek design and the very many features. dictation [/ b] to manage 22 languages??:
(French, English us English, fr, German, Spanish, Italian, Mandarin, Russian, etc ...)

Here are some pictures

Main display:

mzl.rkbbibnq.png

Just use your voice to text instead of typing:

mzl.umweujeh.png

Example email:

mzl.dtlnzsvm.png

Copy the text to other applications:

mzl.ooqacwje.png

iPad Screen:

Pickup your language:

mzl.bamucuiu.png

Main display:

mzl.lldzqoot.png

Example email:

mzl.mlayuavk.png

GET IT HERE Voice To Apps - Voice To Messages, Email, Facebook and Twitter for iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation) and iPad on the iTunes App Store
Thank you all

I hope you enjoy the app.