What's new

Voice dictation o

Intouchable

Reaction score
Hi all,

First of all my best wishes for the year 2012.

I come to present an application that I hope will make you happy and you free up the keyboard

You don't have Siri functionality in your iPad that allows you to use your voice to send messages?

We thought of you, the dictation application is a fantastic way to be effective and save valuable time each day.

Dictation for iPhone / iPad SMS, Email, Facebook and Twitter powered by a powerful speech recognition engine. It is very complete and I will offer for only 1$ introductory price.

mzm.uxrkkvjx.170x170-75.png

The link to the application Voice To Apps - Voice To Messages And Email for iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation) and iPad on the iTunes App Store

dictation [/ b] or ( VoiceToApps [/ b] in EN) converts voice into text perfectly that you could use later by Email, SMS, Facebook, Twitter or simply copy it in other apps (Doc2Go, Pages etc.).

dictation [/ b] is based on a powerful processing engine and rendering of the voice in addition to its sleek design and the very many features. dictation [/ b] to manage 22 languages​​:
(French, English us English, fr, German, Spanish, Italian, Mandarin, Russian, etc ...)

Here are some pictures

Pickup your language:

mzl.bamucuiu.png

Main display:

mzl.mlwvkwgb.png

Example email:

mzl.bbntzuco.png

Thank you all

I hope you enjoy the app.

thanks for your mail, no it is not integrated in the keybord simply because Apple refused that.