zstairlessone Well-Known Member Oct 27, 2013 #46 Horrible, I'm going to have to try a modem/router reset combo
zstairlessone Well-Known Member Oct 27, 2013 #47 Ok, that worked well! Attachments $image-1515004940.webp 28.7 KB · Views: 617
Gregoris Well-Known Member Staff member Nov 24, 2013 #52 Nice LTE speeds... faster then some peoples home connections
Gregoris Well-Known Member Staff member Nov 25, 2013 #54 if it was unlimited you could cancel that home connection
Darkstar2007 Well-Known Member Staff member Nov 25, 2013 #55 This is my wifi results on my Samsung galaxy note 3! I'll post 4G Lte speeds later Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
This is my wifi results on my Samsung galaxy note 3! I'll post 4G Lte speeds later Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
scifan5769 Administrator Staff member Oct 30, 2016 #56 I was surprised at the speeds I got from the WiFi at the local hockey arena.
scifan5769 Administrator Staff member Oct 30, 2016 #58 dbplumb said: Ping is a bit slow on wifi Click to expand... Good download speed though.
zstairlessone Well-Known Member Nov 6, 2016 #59 Here is the difference between a 5s and 6s Plus on WiFi and the 6s Plus on Cellular
J. A.69 Administrator Staff member Nov 6, 2016 #60 I wish I'd get results like these. This is my Wi-Fi. When I tried to use the carrier only, it was stuck on preparing for a while.
I wish I'd get results like these. This is my Wi-Fi. When I tried to use the carrier only, it was stuck on preparing for a while.