What's new

Post your lock screens!

ysy7e2ym.jpg

TBH, Maul's my favorite Sith.... No offense to Siddious or Vader

I'm a big Vampire Diaries fan. How could I not be with eye candy like this!

ydynu6aj.jpg

The possible future Christian Grey!? LoL

iPhoneMommy

"Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner

Oh wow!! Yes!! The thoughts going through my head right now! 😍 I think they should pick him!

Oh wow!! Yes!! The thoughts going through my head right now! 😍 I think they should pick him!

I myself am Team Bomer. But to each their own ;) sorry. OT :) we need a 50 shades topic!!

iPhoneMommy

"Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner

This is my lock screen...I suffer from PTSD, & Panic Attacks, & I was kind of happy when I found this because it acts as a gentle reminder (if you will) for me to stop & think before getting all worked up.

View attachment 11685

This would be a great gentle reminder for all of us when confronted with uncertainty!

This would be a great gentle reminder for all of us when confronted with uncertainty!

Yes, & interestingly enough, I was diagnosed with PTSD because of being rear ended in my truck (amongst other major life happenings occurring within a week of each other) by a woman who was texting while driving....

Yes, & interestingly enough, I was diagnosed with PTSD because of being rear ended in my truck (amongst other major life happenings occurring within a week of each other) by a woman who was texting while driving....

Gosh--that is just terrible, I_Fluttershy_5. I wish you best in your recovery with what you have endured for the wrongful actions of someone else's mistakes! Its funny how something as simple as a picture icon can help control/manage our emotions. Regards to you.:)

Gosh--that is just terrible, I_Fluttershy_5. I wish you best in your recovery with what you have endured for the wrongful actions of someone else's mistakes! Its funny how something as simple as a picture icon can help control/manage our emotions. Regards to you.:)

Oh wow, thank you so much! That is very sweet of you. I must agree with you on the icon picture & how it can be influence emotions. I am one of those people who wears her heart on her sleeve, and has enough heart for everyone! Lol so I thank you for that, you made my day! :)