Post your lock screens!

ysy7e2ym.jpg

TBH, Maul's my favorite Sith.... No offense to Siddious or Vader
 
Oh wow!! Yes!! The thoughts going through my head right now! 😍 I think they should pick him!

I myself am Team Bomer. But to each their own ;) sorry. OT :) we need a 50 shades topic!!


iPhoneMommy

"Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner
 
This would be a great gentle reminder for all of us when confronted with uncertainty!

Yes, & interestingly enough, I was diagnosed with PTSD because of being rear ended in my truck (amongst other major life happenings occurring within a week of each other) by a woman who was texting while driving....
 
Yes, & interestingly enough, I was diagnosed with PTSD because of being rear ended in my truck (amongst other major life happenings occurring within a week of each other) by a woman who was texting while driving....

Gosh--that is just terrible, I_Fluttershy_5. I wish you best in your recovery with what you have endured for the wrongful actions of someone else's mistakes! Its funny how something as simple as a picture icon can help control/manage our emotions. Regards to you.:)
 
Gosh--that is just terrible, I_Fluttershy_5. I wish you best in your recovery with what you have endured for the wrongful actions of someone else's mistakes! Its funny how something as simple as a picture icon can help control/manage our emotions. Regards to you.:)

Oh wow, thank you so much! That is very sweet of you. I must agree with you on the icon picture & how it can be influence emotions. I am one of those people who wears her heart on her sleeve, and has enough heart for everyone! Lol so I thank you for that, you made my day! :)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top