What's new

PLz help urgently

Rushi

Reaction score
Ok first you can't upgrade your iTunes if you got the old version keep it as is then back up your iPhone after you do that go online download the new jailbreak software taig (iOS 8.3 Jailbreak iOS 8.2 Jailbreak iOS 8.1.3 Jailbreak TaiG team TaiG Jailbreak Download TaiG Jailbreak Official Website download the English version then also make sure your iphone has find my iPhone feature off and passcode lock off then you sync your phone to your computer but there's a lot of tutorials on it in YouTube look up itweaks on YouTube
After jailbroke my apps are disapper :/ what should i do now

i used taig to jailbreak my iphone 4s after successfully jailbreak my apps are disappered i tried to restore my backup using itunes but its also start and lock screen comes and start again so plz help

After jailbroke my apps are disapper :/ what should i do now
Which apps? A lot of jailbreak apps and tweaks are not compatible with iOS 8.3. If your jailbreak apps are not appearing, maybe that's the reason.

Which apps? A lot of jailbreak apps and tweaks are not compatible with iOS 8.3. If your jailbreak apps are not appearing, maybe that's the reason.
All Apps including phone contact setting are not appears

That's not a usual restore. Just read through the instructions of the thread I posted. This method should bring your iPhone back to a non jailbroken and working state, and to iOS 8.4.

Btw:
I've moved the other posts which discuss the same problem to this thread. Besides fragmenting the discussion, thus making it hard to follow, it's also against our rules.
Please keep the discussion of your issue to this thread only!