What's new

Please Post GameCenter Friend Request Here

thedunn805

Reaction score
anyone else have game center, let me know your nickname and i'll add you

The gamecenter will be included in the 4.1 update. It was pretty cool in the 4.0 betas but was removed in the final version....

When I click on the link it works and that's where i downloaded 4.1 from and everything was legit.

There is a way to get it if youre on 4.0 or 4.0.1 and without losing your jailbreak at that!

Ok, this it the last seed of 4.1 to developers. I'm guessing they have already signed it because you don't need a dev account to activate. If you know how the shift click works and don't mind downloading a torrent. You can't really go wrong upgrading early. I'll try later tonight...& report back.

Ok, this it the last seed of 4.1 to developers. I'm guessing they have already signed it because you don't need a dev account to activate. If you know how the shift click works and don't mind downloading a torrent. You can't really go wrong upgrading early. I'll try later tonight...& report back.

That's exactly whwt i did yesterday, everything works, from HDR photos to Game Center, the only thing is there are no games updated to work with Game center yet

That's exactly whwt i did yesterday, everything works, from HDR photos to Game Center, the only thing is there are no games updated to work with Game center yet

lol yup that's the way it was in the 4.0 betas... I think I still have an account!

There is a way to get it if youre on 4.0 or 4.0.1 and without losing your jailbreak at that!

Really? Nice, any more info as I would be really interested in that.

I cant remember the method to get it working but i remember that it is pretty easy to get and it works just as its suppose to work on any other firmware. Just look around on this forum or the sinfuliphone forum. Im pretty sure i saw instructions there.

none, i cant find a good one yet.. :/ even when you login and it has a list of them to buy

Unleashed83

Last edited: