What's new

Please Post GameCenter Friend Request Here

Alude904

Reaction score
Added everyone so far. I cant believe this topic isnt getting any comments. Hopefully it will be booming once everyone moves to 4.1.

Alude904

Reaction score
Added everyone so far. I cant believe this topic isnt getting any comments. Hopefully it will be booming once everyone moves to 4.1.

We are waiting for the jailbreak heheh.

Yeah thats true. I tried to use gamecenter when i was jailbroken on 4.0 but it didnt work right so i just said eh, Ill give stock 4.1 a try before the jailbreak comes out in like a week.

Ferrari

Reaction score
request sent to all of u

Last edited:

lakiwal

Reaction score
I am trying to add games to the game center but it's not working. Also my game center looks different than what i found online

Alude904

Reaction score
I am trying to add games to the game center but it's not working. Also my game center looks different than what i found online

Are you on 4.1? The cracked version you can get for 4.0/4.0.1 while jailbroke isnt the final release so it doesnt really work.

Ferrari

Reaction score

Are you on 4.1? The cracked version you can get for 4.0/4.0.1 while jailbroke isnt the final release so it doesnt really work.

I had the same problem until around 10 seconds ago
I just bought Flight Control and it wouldn't show up on the GameCenter
but give it like a minute or two and it'll eventually be there

Most reactions

Latest posts