What's new

Please Help

jawadraja

Reaction score
I recently purchased iphone 4s from mobile shop..when i updated iphone to ios 7 at activation it require icloud it and password and shows msg:

"This Iphone Is Currently Linked to an Apple ID ([email protected]) Sign in with the Apple ID that was used to set up this iphone)

i also contact with mobile shop he says that he dont know Apple id...Plzzz help i am very upset...How can i get rid of it?

I recently purchased iphone 4s from mobile shop..when i updated iphone to ios 7 at activation it require icloud it and password and shows msg: "This Iphone Is Currently Linked to an Apple ID ([email protected]) Sign in with the Apple ID that was used to set up this iphone) i also contact with mobile shop he says that he dont know Apple id...Plzzz help i am very upset...How can i get rid of it?
There is, unfortunately, no way to activate the phone without the Apple ID and password of the original owner of the phone. This is a new security feature introduced with iOS 7 to prevent a stolen phone from being erased and used by someone else. You have this problem because the phone was not restored to factory settings before it was sold to you. Is it possible for the shop to put you in contact with the original owner of the phone? If so, he could enter his Apple ID and password, then restore it to factory settings.

If the shop owner refuses to cooperate you may have recourse to consumer protection rules where you live.

I agree with what scifan said, you can take this up with the shop that sold you the phone, they should have made sure the phone was restored back to factory settings by the person they purchased it from, they have sold you a phone that is useless, you have Consumer rights on your side.

There is, unfortunately, no way to activate the phone without the Apple ID and password of the original owner of the phone. This is a new security feature introduced with iOS 7 to prevent a stolen phone from being erased and used by someone else. You have this problem because the phone was not restored to factory settings before it was sold to you. Is it possible for the shop to put you in contact with the original owner of the phone? If so, he could enter his Apple ID and password, then restore it to factory settings.

If the shop owner refuses to cooperate you may have recourse to consumer protection rules where you live.

I have contacted the owner of the phone but he refuse by saying i forget the id and passwrd...Is it possible to remove icloud after jailbreak? can i downgrade to ios 6 after jailbreak?

Return the phone to the store you bought it from and demand a refund. The store should give you a refund because they sold you a useless phone that can't be activated.
BTW, you can't jailbreak a phone that can't be activated.