What's new

Please help me with my iPhone 4. I don't know what to do....

apriljoyce19

Reaction score
Im just checking my facebook and suddenly my phone shut down.
My iPhone 4 has a problem that it has a blank screen and shows up nothing but when I connected it to pc it goes into Apple Logo loop.
I tried to put iphone in recovery mode and restore but it gives Error 21

I tried to put iphone in DFU mode and restore it gives Error 1602 or sometimes Error 3194.
When I attached my iphone to its charger after 2 min it shows a screen of iphone which has option of slide to setup (and this option ss shown in many other languages). When I slide it , it shows connect to itunes ... When I unplug it from charging screen goes again black and then the same problem as I mentioned above ... I took it to repair shop, changed the battery but the problem was same again...

PLEASE Anyone Can Help.. Its so frustrating :(

Couple details needed... iOS version, running Stock or Jailbroken, GSM or CDMA version, and any other details you can provide.

I'm running iOS 5.1.1. Yes its Jailbroken. GSM version. I have to put it in DFU mode so that itunes can recognize my iPhone. I cannot complete the restore process because it gives me error 21, 3194 and 1602. When in the "Verifying restore with Apple" in itunes, the apple logo started to show and then screen goes black again. :( need help

Once you're in DFU mode... are you going to iTunes and just hitting "Restore?" Or are you using a different method?

Already did click "restore" in iTunes. It didn't work. Tried to press "shift+restore" in iTunes and used custom IPSW. That didn't work either. Used Tinyumbrella,iReb, Recboot, redsnow to kick out of recovery mode but nothing worked. I used redsnow and click "just boot" and i've been waiting for like 20 mins to see the progress bar running but it didn't. Everytime im doing it, the Apple logo starting to show and then screen goes black again.

please help me guys. i dont knowwhat to do.... pleaseeeeeeee :(

Hello and welcome to the forum! I hope you are able to find resolution to your issue...