What's new

Please Help : iPhone 5s camera problem

Iphone_beast

Reaction score
i bought a used iphone 5s recently

using it for days it was working good no problem at all

but now i am facing an issue with camera , it shows veltical colorful lines when i try to capture a photo
it happens mostly , & sometimes it normal

i have tried resetting iphone two to three times
also tried to set up as new iphone

Please tell me what to do
is it problem in hardware or software
it happens with both of the cameras front & rear
IMG_0052.jpg
IMG_0053.png
IMG_0054.png

--------------------------
My iPhone :
iphone 5s
16 gb
ios 8.3
------------------------

Since it's happening to the front and rear cameras at the same time it's unlikely to be the cameras themselves. It may be in the circuitry controlling the operation of the cameras. Did you download a fresh copy of iOS 8.3 to your computer and restore your iPhone with it? If that doesn't work, you likely have a hardware failure of some kind. You may want to make a Genius Bar appointment to have a diagnostic run. If it is a hardware issue it would be covered under warranty or AppleCare+ if they're not yet expired.

Since it's happening to the front and rear cameras at the same time it's unlikely to be the cameras themselves. It may be in the circuitry controlling the operation of the cameras. Did you download a fresh copy of iOS 8.3 to your computer and restore your iPhone with it? If that doesn't work, you likely have a hardware failure of some kind. You may want to make a Genius Bar appointment to have a diagnostic run. If it is a hardware issue it would be covered under warranty or AppleCare+ if they're not yet expired.

i retored it twice with ios8.3 but it still didn't fixed the problem
but then i downloaded ios 8.4 beta 3 & updated it & then i rebooted the iphone & it is working fine