What's new

Playing video with youtube

Rheyza791

New Member
Joined
Nov 26, 2011
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Why some video on youtube cant be playing on my iphone???
Anyone can tell me the problem or the solution ???
 

iCrank

Member
Joined
Feb 27, 2011
Messages
5,590
Reaction score
88
Location
Vallejo, Ca
Rheyza791 said:
Why some video on youtube cant be playing on my iphone???
Anyone can tell me the problem or the solution ???

It's your coverage. YouTube will run slow to load If the area you are in doesn't have good service.

إيكرانك...المسطرة
 
OP
Rheyza791

Rheyza791

New Member
Joined
Nov 26, 2011
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
iCrank said:
It's your coverage. YouTube will run slow to load If the area you are in doesn't have good service.

إيكرانك...المسطرة

Its not about that,i've chek the service and its good, it's about somevfile cant be playing from youtube with iphone, that file is not suppurted with iphone, how it is??? :(
Please help me :(
 
Joined
Feb 10, 2011
Messages
117
Reaction score
4
it could be that the video you're watching requires Flash, which the iPhone does not support. Have you tried other videos with the same result?
 

PHONEGUY

New Member
Joined
Oct 24, 2011
Messages
93
Reaction score
2
you will never get 100% of the web with an iphone cause it won't do flash. everyone knows that by now. if you want 100% of the web you should have gotten an android phone.
 
OP
Rheyza791

Rheyza791

New Member
Joined
Nov 26, 2011
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
PHONEGUY said:
you will never get 100% of the web with an iphone cause it won't do flash. everyone knows that by now. if you want 100% of the web you should have gotten an android phone.

Okkay, thanks for your suggetion :)
 

Most reactions

Top