zstairlessone Well-Known Member Nov 7, 2017 #1,411 933 said: View attachment 37376View attachment 37377 Click to expand... Very cool!!
9 933 Well-Known Member Nov 7, 2017 #1,412 Thx. It was a cool little acrobatics plane. The colors are just amazing!!!
ladybella Well-Known Member Nov 15, 2017 #1,415 zstairlessone said: I love this picture! Click to expand... Beautiful
HawaiianPrincess_808 New Member Dec 10, 2017 #1,418 From my back yard in Hawai’i. Love the clarity of this phone
ladybella Well-Known Member Dec 11, 2017 #1,419 Hazel Rain enjoying the first snow fall in Ny Saturday.
scifan5769 Administrator Staff member Jan 15, 2018 #1,423 933 said: View attachment 38845View attachment 38847View attachment 38848View attachment 38845 Click to expand... Is that a two seat version of the Douglas Skyraider?
933 said: View attachment 38845View attachment 38847View attachment 38848View attachment 38845 Click to expand... Is that a two seat version of the Douglas Skyraider?
9 933 Well-Known Member Jan 15, 2018 #1,424 Why yes it is. 2 front seats and 4 in the back. I performed an IFR certification for it today.
9 933 Well-Known Member Jan 15, 2018 #1,425 It is one that travels around the country for air shows. I perform VFR/IFR certifications on many of these older planes. Located at the Warbird Museum in New Symrna, FL.
It is one that travels around the country for air shows. I perform VFR/IFR certifications on many of these older planes. Located at the Warbird Museum in New Symrna, FL.