J. A.70 Administrator Staff member Sep 6, 2017 #1,261 ladybella said: Jaw dropping it's amazing Click to expand... Thank you!
9 933 Well-Known Member Sep 7, 2017 #1,262 Was able to get an okay pic of the moon this morning before sunrise.
9 933 Well-Known Member Sep 8, 2017 #1,264 Man those are some gorgeous grapes!!!! I wouldn't make it picking them as I would most likely eat more then I place in the basket LOL!!
Man those are some gorgeous grapes!!!! I wouldn't make it picking them as I would most likely eat more then I place in the basket LOL!!
P pm82 Member Sep 9, 2017 #1,267 ladybella said: View attachment 36043pretty sunset last night in New Did you take this photo in NY? Not seems Click to expand...
ladybella said: View attachment 36043pretty sunset last night in New Did you take this photo in NY? Not seems Click to expand...
F fred98tj Active Member Sep 9, 2017 #1,268 ladybella said: View attachment 36042 Cute little guy!! Click to expand... Furry one there.
ladybella Well-Known Member Sep 13, 2017 #1,274 J. A. said: View attachment 36171 East, at sunset Click to expand... Thats so lovely
iPhone and Apple News Baseus PicoGo AM31 Review: The Ultra-Mini Magnetic Power Bank with Kickstand ThatTechyGuy 👍 4 Amazon