What's new

Photography apps

SomeDude

Reaction score
Good morning all. I was wondering if anyone could recommend a good photography app for this model of the phone? For all of the benefits of this phone, Apple still cannot produce a camera phone anywhere near as good as an android phone. This past Saturday evening a t-storm went to the north of our area and it happened right around the time that the sun was setting. One half of the horizon was dark with storm clouds, punctuated with frequent flashes of chain-lightning and the other half was sun-lit set against a deep azure sky and the camera on my Pro Max 11 failed to capture the vivid colors of any of it. Meanwhile the camera on the Mrs's Samsung captured everything perfectly.
Can anyone here recommend another app? I've putzed around with the color settings in the photo folder, but they make everything look fake.

Cheers,
SD

I use ProCamera most of the time. It has a lot of nice features and options. The default camera should make good photos. Did you adjust the exposure? Tap the screen in the camera and slide the sun icon up or down.

ProCamera
IMG_1544.jpg

Thank you for the info and yes, I have tried futzing around with that. However, the colors never line up with what my eye is looking at. I can get close, but never exact.