What's new

Photo organizer

Wesarnold

Reaction score
Is there an app, jb or not, that will allow me to create folders and organize my camera roll from my iPhone 4?

I know how to do this and sync but I'd like to be able to organize and create photo folders directly on my phone.

Thanks!

Welcome,
Check out Photo-Sort in the app store. Yes, there are jailbreak apps that will do it, but I would hold off on jailbreaking until the untethered jailbreak is available, if ever. If you are still on iOS 4.1, don't upgrade to iOS 4.2.1 until the new jailbreak it out and working.

I'm already jaibroken on 4.1 and waiting for the untethered on 4.2. :)

PhotoAlbums+ on Cydia is great, it's from BigBoss. It allows you to add folders and move pictures to them in CameraRoll. The way it should have been from the start from Apple.

Picture Safe in the App Store is also excellent. It adds a layer of protection for your pics and it is very easy to move pictures around, create and manage folders and import/export them. They also make a Video Safe but I've never used it.

Is there an app, jb or not, that will allow me to create folders and organize my camera roll from my iPhone 4?

I know how to do this and sync but I'd like to be able to organize and create photo folders directly on my phone.

Thanks!

If you want to organize photos on iphone in order you can check the app named Photo Folder app which helps to create folders. Also it allows you to sort and organize them effectively as you can filter them using various criteria - keywords, favourites or ratings

A great app for photos (and dosn't need JB) is MyPhoto. Very feature rich. Port from cam or camera roll or copy or move from other folders in MyPhoto.
Export pics to social nets directly with comments (or back to camera roll). Have imported pics reduced in filesize. Creat/edit/delete folders the same way as folders in iPhone itself.
Iv'e not found a photo album to match it.

cheers Anton....