What's new

Iphone photos

esiotrot444

Reaction score
Recently upgraded to OS5. I like to organize my photos in folders as categories so when I sync my laptop the photo become organized. I know how to delete photo on my iPhone camera roll BUT when I attempt the same delete process from one of my other folders, there is no trash can option. Does OS5 stop you from deleting pics in folders other than the camera roll? Thanx in advance :)

I just noticed that. You can't delete photo stream photos from the phone. I even deleted them on my computer but I can't get them off the phone.

Hallo,you have to Turn Off photostream in your iPhone.wenn you do so it tells you that it will delete all your pics in photostream

Thanks guys - I've been scratching my head trying to figure out how to get the photostream photos off my phone. I'll turn it back on when I am taking some serious shots like at a wedding/party/event etc - somethings I'd really need to backup.

Sometimes I think I would be lost without this forum!

whitewolf said:
Hallo,you have to Turn Off photostream in your iPhone.wenn you do so it tells you that it will delete all your pics in photostream

Yes but when you turn it back on it reloads all the pictures that were deleted.