What's new

Phone won't turn on at all! HELP!!

zigre96

Reaction score
So my husbands iphone 4 just shut off today and will NOT turn back on..I've tried charging it, and nothing. We took it to the Verizon store and they couldn't turn it on..which means we couldn't transfer the phone numbers out of it to a new phone...and our icloud account wasn't working properly and now he has lost all his phone numbers...a few hundred between 2 businesses! IS there anything we can do??

Do you have a recent backup on your computer? If so, you can set up your new phone from the backup of the old one. That should get your phone numbers back.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

I dont know the last time he's backed it up...probably been quite some time...so most of the numbers he'll need wouldn't be in there :(

Not sure what you mean by the iCloud account not working properly. You mean you can't retrieve backups, or you can't access it at all?

I mean my apple id and email that icloud sent to is an email account I no longer have access too...which means I cannot access the verification email for icloud on our phones, so the numbers were never backed up in icloud..and i idont know how to change that either!