What's new

Phone was not working after install

iWags

Reaction score
I have been playing around with the new iOS...looked at my AT&T bars and noticed they were flat (no bars) Tried to make a call and got the Call Failed Message. Had to do a hard reset to get phone to work again. When it came up I had 4 voice messages today. Kinda weird...all seems ok now...should have been paying attention. Was making calls from my work cell so didn't notice it.

yeah it can be easy to miss it when your more looking into the os and new features rather then to make calls

Hello there, actually there had been several complains about the new iPhone 4. The complaints could be found anywhere on the web as it really does hitting on Apple hard. As a matter of fact, I have heard of those stories too. iPhone 4 will tells you about the signal strength and that is more or less the truth. But, the downside is that, while you have your hand around the phone, the signal cuts off.

CAAS

Last edited:
Hello there, actually there had been several complains about the new iPhone 4. The complaints could be found anywhere on the web as it really does hitting on Apple hard. As a matter of fact, I have heard of those stories too. iPhone 4 will tells you about the signal strength and that is more or less the truth. But, the downside is that, while you have your hand around the phone, the signal cuts off.

I think what you have posted is pretty much a blogger's opinion. Be sure and read some of the threads on this site before you post things like "while you have your hand around the phone, the signal cuts off" because that is not the case....with the majority of the 1.7mil phones sold. I don't think the 1.7mil iPhones sold are "hitting apple hard" as you put it :)

Last edited: