What's new

Phone to PC

johniphone4

Reaction score
other then emailing is there any way to transfer files (pictures specifically) from my iphone to my pc? i have tried email although it took for ever and i guess it timed out or something... its only like 4 pictures..

Plug it in. I have done the email a few times if you absolutly cant plug it in. You could upload the to photobucket via photo bucket app. What would be nice is if you could add the photos to dropbox. But i dont think you can.

Either sync it or use photobucket. There's an app in cydia that let's you do alot more with dropbox than the standard app. Don't know if photo uploads from the ipone are included. It's called full box or something...

You can also ssh them in. This would require a jailbreak and a program installed in your pc (like ifunbox)

Either sync it or use photobucket. There's an app in cydia that let's you do alot more with dropbox than the standard app. Don't know if photo uploads from the ipone are included. It's called full box or something...

Thanks man. Will look into that one tomorrow.

Download app called "photo transfer" from app store. $2.99 and works wirelessly through wifi network. Works 100%.

I didn't know ifunbox was wireless...?

You have to plug your phone into the computer.
I don't know if the question was specifically about wireless methods. I don't think it was so I was putting in my 2 cents about what I think is the easiest way :)

It's just when you said you can ssh them in. That only refers to wireless by using OpenSSH (tunnelling) from what I understand...

I'm wondering if there is anyway to automatically upload photos I take with my iPhone 4 to Photobucket.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net on Sprint

Not that I know of, but you can set the app to notify you that there are new photos since you last used the app and asks to upload them...

Still can't find the setting to be notified of new photos since last use. Would you please give more detailed instructions?

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net on Sprint

Open the app, go to settings, choose upload settings and set new uploads alert to on...