What's new

Phone Ring Time

bonzo55

Reaction score
Hello all I have IPhone 4 can I extend the ring time before voicemail kicks in.

Many Thanks in Advance

I would lile to ask what must i do when i try to download the apps instead of coming out my name it come out with the [email protected] and make me keep pn changing the password because i cant login and at last only realize that the user id is not right

crowd pleaser said:
The max time before it diverts is set ny provider, TMonnle is 30 seconds

Thanks for the reply mine is O2 in the uk
I will check it with them

I think all carriers are 30 seconds. You can phone O2 though and ask that they either extend it or knock it off altogether. I knocked my off.

I think all carriers are 30 seconds. You can phone O2 though and ask that they either extend it or knock it off altogether. I knocked my off.

Best advise. It's the first thing i do with any new handset. More so for the kids because they always seem to take ages to answer then never check their voicemail anyway. Plus nobody (Or not many people) ever seem to like leaving messeges on voicemail...

If you don't need or rely on voicemail OP then turn it off :)

Best advise. It's the first thing i do with any new handset. More so for the kids because they always seem to take ages to answer then never check their voicemail anyway. Plus nobody (Or not many people) ever seem to like leaving messeges on voicemail...

If you don't need or rely on voicemail OP then turn it off :)

I second that. Pesky kids and answer phone messages (laughs out loud)

iHolophyte said:
I second that. Pesky kids and answer phone messages (laughs out loud)

+1

Kids are so tech savvy they get and take every advantage from it, my grandkids leave theirs on vibrate - if they see it's mum calling they can keep their cool by ignoring it, then claim when scolded with full innocence applied 'I never heard it ring'.

which technically is not a lie lol!
(
I just adore my grandkids ;))

+1

Kids are so tech savvy they get and take every advantage from it, my grandkids leave theirs on vibrate - if they see it's mum calling they can keep their cool by ignoring it, then claim when scolded with full innocence applied 'I never heard it ring'.

which technically is not a lie lol!
(
I just adore my grandkids ;))

I pay my eldest contract so he just abuses it like any 17 year old would. But yes like you said when I try and ring him he never answers and the lame old excuse of, "oh dad it accidentally went onto silent" yeah what ever (laughs out loud)