What's new

Phone options

Reaction score
When I receive calls on my iPhone 6 ,there's no option to ignore the call, like a button to tap, there's only to answer or send message and I don't want either, just sometimes want to ignore the call to make it stop ringing. Is there a way to change my options???

Thanks

Try double tapping in quick succession the On/Off button. On a 6S, when the phone is locked and someone rings that's how to send a call to the voice message option.

Last edited:
Try double tapping in quick succession the On/Off button. On a 6S, when the phone is locked and someone rings that's how to send a call to the voice message option.

What s the on/off button on the iPhone 6?

The power button on the left side.

Hmm, it's on the right side. So on my windows phone when it rings there is an ignore option along with send message etc, but with iPhone I have press the power button to 'ignore ' the call.

Yes, tap it quickly twice. There's also the mute button, which silences the ringing at your end but would keep the caller hanging on until the call went into voice message.

Yes, tap it quickly twice. There's also the mute button, which silences the ringing at your end but would keep the caller hanging on until the call went into voice message.

Ok, so I called my phone and double tapped the on/off button and it declined the call. Then I called again and the decline button showed up that time

That's because it was switched on by that time, which is when the Decline button does show.