What's new

Phone number changing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Insane225

Reaction score
A friend of mine found an iphone 4 on the side of the road and gave it to me. Made a couple attempts to get in touch with the owner but no luck, so I'm keeping it.

It's a CDMA Sprint iPhone. I restored it and would like to sell it, but I need to get rid of this person's old phone number. Is there a way that I can change the phone number on their plan? Or is there a way that I can turn this iPhone into a prepaid? I turned my other iPhone into a prepaid, but it was a GSM iPhone 5. I would like to sell this phone to a friend of mine who likes to use a prepaid plan but I don't know how to make that possible. Can you help me? Jailbreak needed possibly? Any ideas?

A friend of mine found an iphone 4 on the side of the road and gave it to me. Made a couple attempts to get in touch with the owner but no luck, so I'm keeping it. It's a CDMA Sprint iPhone. I restored it and would like to sell it, but I need to get rid of this person's old phone number. Is there a way that I can change the phone number on their plan? Or is there a way that I can turn this iPhone into a prepaid? I turned my other iPhone into a prepaid, but it was a GSM iPhone 5. I would like to sell this phone to a friend of mine who likes to use a prepaid plan but I don't know how to make that possible. Can you help me? Jailbreak needed possibly? Any ideas?
iPhone Forums will not help you in accessing a phone that is not yours. This phone still legally belongs to the original owner, not you.
Stay safe, stay legal.

With that, this thread is now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.