What's new

Phone is sharing sounds with another phone

Big Al

Reaction score
Phone is sharing sounds with another phone. I have a 2020 SE and my wife has a iPhone eight. For some reason if I change a ringtone related to a contact it will change it in her phone I don’t know why. We have separate iCloud accounts set up with different email addresses. It only changes the ringtone associated withContacts that we have in common but and sometimes it has even changed the sound associated with a text. We have different contacts in our lists and it doesn’t try to sync those only ringtones and sounds. It’s weird because we don’t have the same iCloud account maybe someone could help

My 7plus same events12 hrs ago this is my first reply to any forum and the most current event just how does it know ? I like it . And my Apple TV and JBL 4 both do auto on perfect volume just happened my 60 inch tv fits in my garage window and the sound shoots out the back of TV the windows open for air vent so the sound is from my garage door opener since its in the perfect spot wow simple just so perfect.
I love my Apple