What's new

Phone does not work inside my building appartment

Maria Caron

Reaction score
Hello,
My I phone 4 does not work inside my apartment, no network at all.
Is this a problem from the provider or can it be a problem with my phone? And in the last case, what should I do? I have checked the settings but I do not find anything that could help me with this.
Thanks!
Maria

Hello,
My I phone 4 does not work inside my apartment, no network at all.
Is this a problem from the provider or can it be a problem with my phone? And in the last case, what should I do? I have checked the settings but I do not find anything that could help me with this.
Thanks!
Maria
It's likely that the cellular signal is being blocked by the walls and roof of your apartment building. You may need a signal booster in your apartment. You should ask your cellular provider about it.

I see,... Does it has to be with the phone? My husband has a Nokia, the same provider and it works for him.
Thanks.
And about asking the cellular provider, I am in the UAE... really complicated to make a complain and even worst to get a good solution...

I see,... Does it has to be with the phone? My husband has a Nokia, the same provider and it works for him.
Thanks.
And about asking the cellular provider, I am in the UAE... really complicated to make a complain and even worst to get a good solution...