What's new

GPS problem

iphoneiown

Reaction score
I have been changing the housing for my iphone 4 alot and i have noticed that my GPS seems to be "not working right" I have always been careful but i have noticed some rub marks in the inside of the phone. Could that be affecting my gps signal or should i simply have it checked by proffessionals?

iphoneiown said:
I have been changing the housing for my iphone 4 alot and i have noticed that my GPS seems to be "not working right" I have always been careful but i have noticed some rub marks in the inside of the phone. Could that be affecting my gps signal or should i simply have it checked by proffessionals?

Can you clarify please, have you been swapping after market cases or the phones actual housing?

The gps sensor is within the iPhones housing, so external scratches won't affect it, you might have altered in 'settings' to to use external gps receiver, so check it out there

they are after market battery cases. I have swapped them pretty often without problem but recently i\the gps has stated to become unstable.