What's new

Permanent text delete

gdraft

Reaction score
This whole time when i delete texts....I was assuming they were deleted....i was playing with my phone and from the "search iphone" page, i typed in a few contact names and most of the texts that i deleted showed up......how do I permanatly delete these things

??? How is that happening? When i delete my sms they are gone from the phone, i just tried what you said there and the search didn't find it back.
When you say that the search find them back, where are they located? I mean those text you've deleted was store where in the phone according to the search result.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish I knew where they were located......they just pop up when I do the search. Like i said, if I type in someones name in at my search page for the iphone......a ton of old texts show up....but it only shows like the first line of the origanl message.....when I try to open it, nothing happens.....but nonetheless, they are stores somewhere...

I see. i think this is part of the way all iPhone works and that it's not an issue enven if i can't seem to reproduce what you are saying on my device.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk