What's new

Peiji - Beautiful Writing & Note Taking App

caotrido

Reaction score
Hello,

I would like to announce my new app Peiji, a beautiful rich text editor app for both iPhone and iPad.
Peiji is designed so that you can focus on what matters: Writing ! As soon as you type the title bar disappear and let your ideas to take shape.

Features:
- Easy to use text editor: full screen editing, clipboard, insert symbols and images easily, lot of fonts and a magic trackpad to move cursor !
- Organize with notebooks and tags
- iCloud sync across devices
- 2 beautiful themes
- Night mode
- Export as PDF or RTF

Informations:
Category: Productivity
Updated: June, 23 2014
Version: 1.2
Size: 8.2 Mb
Languages: English, French

Promotional code:
PJFMK3EY4X7Y
LFXNR6Y77TF7

For more info:

[Moderator edit: Removed link to developer website. Please read our rules. Thanks.]

iTunes link:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/peiji-beautiful-writing-note/id874529969?l=fr&ls=1&mt=8

Screenshots:
$screenshot-1.png
$screenshot-2.png
$screenshot-3.png
$screenshot-4.png

Any feedbacks would be appreciated ! Thanks !

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello. Thanks for telling us about your new app.

However, please read our forum rules in their entirety before your next post. The rules state that members may not promote their websites, domains, company, or services in any of the discussion forums. This includes posting a link to your app development web site.

In addition, this forum prohibits links to social sites and networks such as Facebook and Twitter.

The only links that are allowed in an app announcement are the direct link to the App Store and/or a YouTube video showing the game play.

For your convenience, the rules are here: http://www.iphoneforums.net/forum/f...um-rules-please-read-respect-our-rules-30950/

Thank you.

Marilyn

Thank you for this, I redeemed PJF....., This is really nice, I love the personal note book in particular....Very nice.

I really like it when developers include version, size, and language information in their app announcement posts. Thank you for that :)

It's a nice app, Well thought out.

It is a nice app, and it may replace another note app that I use. The themes are nice, it has tags, and I love being able to export as PDF.

'It shares many similarities with OneNote, but with more control over text formatting (font, size, color, etc)'

I have always used and love OneNote, so would be keen to check this out. (Much snappier name as well :))