What's new

payment info

sethdoy

Reaction score
hello all.....is there any way to change my payment information when I purchase an app from cydia? I cant seem to find an answer anywhere....

tia

Umm....I log in with Google, but am not sure if its paypal or amazon 😖 is there any way to find out?

Umm....I log in with Google, but am not sure if its paypal or amazon is there any way to find out? Should I just start a new account? I have a bunch of amazon credit to use.....but however it s set up now, it is just coming out of my bank acct.

sethdoy said:
Umm....I log in with Google, but am not sure if its paypal or amazon is there any way to find out? Should I just start a new account? I have a bunch of amazon credit to use.....but however it s set up now, it is just coming out of my bank acct.

You dont need to change the google login ( any purchases you make will be associated with that in case you restore and rejailbreak)

When you go purchase something it will ask you how you wanna pay, you can choose amazon since you have credit and follow the directions.

Should I just start a new acct? I have a bunch of amazon credit I want to use, but the way it is set up now... It is just coming straight out my bank acct

I see on my acct statement 2 charges for .99 from items purchased