What's new

why are my Payments failing?

Salvatore_99

Reaction score
Guys am having problems purchasing apps or even updating the ones i have! When i try to update or purchase n app am getting a message that their is a problem with my payment mode.…which is visa an i hv no other! What should i do? Any help will highly be appreciated! Thanks

Remove the card, and reinput the card information

Sent from my iPhone via Tapatalk

What about using an iTunes card,convenient and safer.

Poisonivy hw do i get an itune card?! unleashed i hav tried using another card it isnt goin thru

Poisonivy hw do i get an itune card?! unleashed i hav tried using another card it isnt goin thru
i'm not sure what part of the world you live in but here in the UK we can buy iTunes cards almost anywhere,Supermarkets,Apple stores,music shops ect ,i think you can get them online too.

Am from kenya if u know where that is! And i dont think there is anything by the name itunes card here altho al ask around! Currently am used to using VISA card.

Am from kenya if u know where that is! And i dont think there is anything by the name itunes card here altho al ask around! Currently am used to using VISA card.
they are a gift card,you scratch the panel to reveal a number underneath and redeem the value in iTunes,you can order them online from Apple if you have no luck locally.