What's new

Pandora Radio Download Issue

Brigitte

Reaction score
I downloaded the free Pandora Radio application last night and it is sitting there "WAITING" (for what?) and that a day later! :confused: I reported the problem on the REPORT button and I received a thank you and I am still WAITING.

Question: I don't want to have an app sitting on my screen in limbo. How do I delete it? Or should I give it more time and keep on WAITING?
Thanks.

Last edited:
Log out of your itunes account and restart your phone. Then it should be gone if it wasnt fully installed. Then just try again but make sure you have good signal or wifi next time.

Apple suggests you download the app on iTunes and sync. It should replace that waiting icon.

Apple suggests you download the app on iTunes and sync. It should replace that waiting icon.

DannyBoy, you are correct. I called Apple support. The first agent wanted to do a restore. I would not let him. He got a senior advisor on the phone that was knowledgeable. I downloaded the app through iTunes and then synced it to the phone. We had to delete the WAITING app through iTunes separately. There were a few problems and he had to remote into the computer.

Next time I want an app, I will do it through iTunes first. Thanks.

Man i would never let anyone remote into my comp. Least you got it fixed.

Man i would never let anyone remote into my comp. Least you got it fixed.

I have had technical support remote into my computer before. It is actually a win/win situation. You can watch what they are doing and speak to them at the same time. You save time and Technical support saves time.

However, the remote with Apple support was different from any remote I had ever allowed. You would see their cursor and they would ask you to open something with your cursur. In other words they could see the screen but you have to do the work. I think they are getting careful for "liability" reasons and you can't blame them for anything. Apple support was like a sitting duck, knowing where I was and giving commands over the phone. It is a good tool to prevent miscommunication.

Last edited: