What's new

Other files takes my free space

bakili

Reaction score
Hey guys,
Been looking for answers "how to clear other space" but unfortunately can't find answers.
I have 8 gb iPhone 4 in iTunes when I connect phone it shows me that other files takes 0.75gb space. I been looking in other forums, but seems to be can't clear other files.
So far I did cleared safaris cache and history, installed disc aid, removed all files from iTunes music folder, still no success. My phone is jailbroken, and I dont want to go with restore route.
Does anyone knows successful way to remove other files?

The only successful way to clear up the other file if to factory restore the iPhone. But actually the other files in your iPhone are taking less than 1gb of space and since you are even having a jailbreak iPhone, i seriously think that your other file space is very normal, you will not find much differences with the other files size even if you take the bullet and factory restore your iPhone and then rejailbreak and install all your tweaks and apps and files. At the end, you will find out that your other files size will be sensibly equal to what you are actually having.