What's new

One thing that stinks with the 5c

m_i_s_s_y8787

Reaction score
One day I dropped my phone on the side and not screen first and now the screen feels loose on one side and sometimes I can't press anything on the screen :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey :)

yeah, ah, those smart phones are really sensitive to drop, even though it was on the back it can happen very easily.

i would take it into an apple store so they can check it out and make sure it gets fixed

I've dropped mine and been very fortunate. However any and all smartphones can be damaged by one good drop. You should take it into Apple and get it fixed. ^_^

Sent from a larger than life device using Tapatalk!

Only thing I don't have the apple insurance on my phone anymore :/ but at least I have been fortunate to not brae the screen lately I've been seeing a lot of people with the 5s and 5c with shattered screens lol

Only thing I don't have the apple insurance on my phone anymore :/ but at least I have been fortunate to not brae the screen lately I've been seeing a lot of people with the 5s and 5c with shattered screens lol

You can still call them and see what they'll charge for a repair. I can guarantee it'll be less than buying a new one. =)

Sent from a larger than life device using Tapatalk!

True... I think apple is expensive with their repairs though lol

I've accidentally dropped mine a couple of times already, fortunately the phone has come out unscathed so far. I keep mine in a Spigen Neo Hybrid case, plus it's also in a leather case that's clipped to my belt when I'm not using it. Don't have the Apple extended warranty, but I do have the insurance that's offered through my carrier (Verizon) that covers accidental damage (including water damage) as well as it being lost or stolen.

Sent from my PC using Bluestacks and Tapatalk Pro

I have sprint if my phone stops working or breaks I can send it in for a replacement