What's new

One Night on iPhone 7 is Apple’s Latest “Shot on iPhone Campaign”

Maura

iPhoneForums.Net News Team
Staff member
Reaction score
One Night on iPhone 7.JPG

Apple has unveiled the latest instalment in its “Shot on iPhone” campaign, entitled “One Night on iPhone 7.” According to AppleInsider, as part of the campaign, Apple commissioned a group of photographers to photograph snippets of life from dusk until dawn using just the iPhone 7’s low-light camera. The results will be appearing in 25 countries around the world from today.

Examples of the many amazing photographs include artists in Johannesburg, South Africa, shot by Elsa Bleda; Shanghai pictured from rooftops by Jennifer Bin; and 130 active volcanoes in Java, Indonesia that were photographed by an iPhone 7 fixed to a drone. Equally, if not even more, intrepid were Ruairidh McGlynn’s photographs of the Arctic, with the photographer travelling to the location by night on a dog sled.

AppleInsider doesn’t yet have details of where we can expect to see the campaign, but previous “Shot on iPhone” projects have appeared on TV, billboards, and via the web.

Source: Apple 'Shot on iPhone' ad campaign continues with 'One Night on iPhone 7'

Is it me or is the east particularly photogenic? I'm not really into photography but I'm looking forward to seeing this.