What's new

Official Successful "evasi0n" iOS 6.0-6.1 Jailbreak Thread

Does anyone know if there is a working version of open in app tweak? I have it loaded but it still opens regular browser.

I noticed that searching with Siri and doing a web search, opens google and it crashes the browser? Any browser except safari. This is only when using Siri and I am using the tweak to change default browser . Any ideas?

Successful JailBreak on iPhone 5. Took about 8min and no issues.

just tried my iphone 5 with ios 6 and it didnt work came up with a error?

I noticed that searching with Siri and doing a web search, opens google and it crashes the browser? Any browser except safari. This is only when using Siri and I am using the tweak to change default browser . Any ideas?

You can download Google Chrome. It's a great browser. It takes some adjusting though.

Sent from my Jailbroken iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

Quick question. Didnt want to start a new threaad since its probably an easy answer. Since an updated jb came out mines currently jb with the older version, do i just jb with the newer one over the existing? Would i need to redo all my current cydia apps or would everything still be there?

Sent from my iPhone using the paid version of Tapatalk

Quick question. Didnt want to start a new threaad since its probably an easy answer. Since an updated jb came out mines currently jb with the older version, do i just jb with the newer one over the existing? Would i need to redo all my current cydia apps or would everything still be there?
"older version..." What are you currently JB with?

"older version..." What are you currently JB with?

The first jb that came out on monday. I think i read something about an updated jb that came out yesterday that fixed the weather app, no?

I'm not 100% certain about this, but from what I recall, you have to restore your iPhone back using iTunes which in turn forces you to update your iOS version number. You would then need to download evasi0n and re-jb your idevice. I know it's a crappy process but that's what I remember when iOS 6 came out for the iPhone 4

Sent from my Jailbroken iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

The first jb that came out on monday. I think i read something about an updated jb that came out yesterday that fixed the weather app, no?
Ok yes... just open Cydia. Along the bottom there will be a badge that indicates updates available. Click that and it'll show all your tweak and package updates available. evasi0n 1.1 is one of those. Update that and you're good to go... no worries about anything else.

Ok yes... just open Cydia. Along the bottom there will be a badge that indicates updates available. Click that and it'll show all your tweak and package updates available. evasi0n 1.1 is one of those. Update that and you're good to go... no worries about anything else.

Ahhh okay! Thanks a lot. Will give it a try now

I never had jailbroke my phone but this jail break was the easiest thing to do. Now I need to figure it out. What are must have on a jail broken iPhone.

iPhone 4 running ios6 on Verizon