What's new

***OFFICIAL*** Received your new iphone 5? tell us about it here!

thank you,it doesn't make a big difference to the weight in fact i hadn't thought about it,its a really nice bumper,comes in 10 colours too.

Do you have a link? I'm gonna pick one up for the wife and if they make them for the 4s ill get one for me as well, I like how it has the open face at the bottom where your thumb would be.... Really looks sharp.

Tapatalk'd / Galaxy SIII / Beans Rom

Do you have a link? I'm gonna pick one up for the wife and if they make them for the 4s ill get one for me as well, I like how it has the open face at the bottom where your thumb would be.... Really looks sharp.

Tapatalk'd / Galaxy SIII / Beans Rom
i pm,d you a link at 6.29 pm,have a look in your inbox,didnt you get a notification?

Thanks everyone,glad you like it,red one next i think ;)

Oh I love the look with that bumper.....I have my shiny new iPhone 5 but still waiting for my nano sim to arrive!

The Archangel
Congrates Gabriel….I had some trouble with the nano I did the sim swap online and everything came up as done, but nothing happened, so had to go to 02 in the morning and he found that nothing had even registered.He did it online in the shop and within an hour it was done. Maybe yours is coming to you already swapped which should be fine….Now we can enjoy our new toys lol

Congrats for your new toy.

I'd like to ask you something. Could you please help me with some screen shots of your iPhone?

Thanks

Macette1 said:
Congrates Gabriel….I had some trouble with the nano I did the sim swap online and everything came up as done, but nothing happened, so had to go to 02 in the morning and he found that nothing had even registered.He did it online in the shop and within an hour it was done. Maybe yours is coming to you already swapped which should be fine….Now we can enjoy our new toys lol

I got a package change from O2 as I bought the iPhone 5 outright from Apple, I'm now better off by £20/month. Apparently I have to do the sim swap online when it arrives too so I'm hoping that it all goes through ok.

The Archangel

I got a package change from O2 as I bought the iPhone 5 outright from Apple, I'm now better off by £20/month. Apparently I have to do the sim swap online when it arrives too so I'm hoping that it all goes through ok.

The Archangel
thats great Gabe,told you didn't i,they hate to lose good customers,thats a huge saving.....im wondering about going to 02,i really like 3 but the signal is so bad in some areas,especially Lincoln where i go a lot.

Poisonivy said:
thats great Gabe,told you didn't i,they hate to lose good customers,thats a huge saving.....im wondering about going to 02,i really like 3 but the signal is so bad in some areas,especially Lincoln where i go a lot.

Yes, I'm pleased with the deal they have given me, also, although they data packages are limited they informed me that if I go over my data allowance then they don't charge extra they just throttle back on the bandwidth so I shouldn't get any unexpected charges.

The Archangel

Yes, I'm pleased with the deal they have given me, also, although they data packages are limited they informed me that if I go over my data allowance then they don't charge extra they just throttle back on the bandwidth so I shouldn't get any unexpected charges.

The Archangel
you shouldn't have had the hassle with them that you did but looks like it paid off,all you need now is your sim,shouldn't take long to get it activated.

Poisonivy said:
you shouldn't have had the hassle with them that you did but looks like it paid off,all you need now is your sim,shouldn't take long to get it activated.

If O2 are true to their word then I'll be getting the sim tomorrow!

The Archangel

Gabriel1 said:

The Archangel

Hope it works for you doing it online..one tip is after you have it done turn both phones off. Just turn your new phone on to check every hour to see if you have a signal. If not turn it off again and recheck in an hour..but should be done in an hour or two. If not you might need to ring or go to O2 ..don't know why mine had not even registered with O2 after me getting an all clear on line...unless because mine is a pay and go....fingers crossed :)

got my 5 yesterday! Love the phone so far! amazingly fast compared to my 4 (not 4s)!

Even lighter than my 4 with the otterbox commuter case!

was having an issue with data yesterday, being unable to send pictures to my girlfriend, but turning cellular data off then on again seemed to do the trick this morning.

kazz330 said:
got my 5 yesterday! Love the phone so far! amazingly fast compared to my 4 (not 4s)!

Even lighter than my 4 with the otterbox commuter case!

was having an issue with data yesterday, being unable to send pictures to my girlfriend, but turning cellular data off then on again seemed to do the trick this morning.

I had a problem with mms picture messaging although I didn't know about it until my phone company O2 sent me a text asking me to contact them about my settings. When I rang they went through my settings with me and had me change all the mms settings. I haven't sent any pics yet but O2 are happy with the settings now....

I had a problem with mms picture messaging although I didn't know about it until my phone company O2 sent me a text asking me to contact them about my settings. When I rang they went through my settings with me and had me change all the mms settings. I haven't sent any pics yet but O2 are happy with the settings now....
i haven't sent any pics,never even thought about it,i might send someone a pic just to test it.